Antelope Audio Satori - Abandoned? No bug fixes in TWO YEARS!!

Squawk

Minor irritant. May cause a rash.
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
File this under the WTF Antelope Audio??! 2 years and no updates or fix for this stupid issue. I have the hardware remote for this unit, which annoyingly requires you to have the software app open anyway in order to use it (completely ass backwards and defeats the purpose of having the hardware). Then, when it's open, there's no freaking way of at least minimizing it! You can put it into compact mode and drag it to a corner of your window, but this should have been fixed years ago. :poo::shock:

Screen Shot 2018-01-28 at 9.22.05 PM.png

Meanwhile, they are at NAMM, promoting their new interfaces! What the heck man? How about some bug fixes for current customers? I mean two years?! I've had that video up now for 5 months and reported it to Antelope support... and still nothing. Last updates, Jan 6, 2016.

Epic fail Antelope... :disagree:

I contacted the live support on the website, asking them about this still unresolved issue. They said they will "fix it asap".

Great, that must mean it's Antelope's first, and now immediate top priority! o_O:shock::rotfl:

Still no fix, nothing. AVOID!

Months later, again, still nothing. Shocking :eek: :wtf:

:shock:

Honestly, the shit you've put up with throughout your interface experience, T...

Still not tempted to go back to MOTU AVB?

November 2nd. Still waiting for any sort of update to this bug. :robotface:o_O:violin::beer: