Winner of PLaP / Lewitt LCT 640 Giveaway

Matty6Strings

VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow!!! I just won the Lewitt LCT640 giveaway from Produce Like a Pro!!! I received a congratulations message from a fellow member just now. Was like, “Huh?” Hahahahahah. I checked my emails and there it is!! Winner. I’m in shock. Had to share the news here too! Wow! I’m in shock still. LOL

Great way to kick off 2020!

Wow!!! I just won the Lewitt LCT640 giveaway from Produce Like a Pro!!! I received a congratulations message from a fellow member just now. Was like, “Huh?” Hahahahahah. I checked my emails and there it is!! Winner. I’m in shock. Had to share the news here too! Wow! I’m in shock still. LOL

B997BC7F-262D-4541-AAF4-39658A3F7E5C.png

I’ve never won anything that cool in my life. I think $60 on lottery tickets was about it :laughing:

Well, I bought my first one ever last year, T, but persisted every week from then on. My win ratio is about 1 in 30 thus far.

I've been dead-against doing this all my life, but things took a huge downward turn early last year so I figured a disciplined, be-in-it-to-win-it (once a week) approach at least provided me with a chance of ending what's been a long-term-financial Hell. :smile:

Sorry to hear that, MM. Although, 1 out of 30 ain’t half bad! I’ve had a roller coaster year as well in 2019, with some major disappointments. It sucks, but we just have to keep moving forward...

Indeed, T. Rent went up 30% last February, and that killed my music-savings trickle.

That was the first year ever that my usually-slow-and-painful music savings went backwards. Something's gotta give, so I figure at this point a miracle or lottery win are "legitimate" hopes. :crossed:

So @Matty6Strings and I did a little shoot out yesterday with a bunch of mics on acoustic guitar, including the LCT 640 TS. The Lewitt was really nice :agree:

It was definitely in my top 3 yesterday out of maybe 9 or 10 that we tried.

I knew it was gonna be good but didn’t realize quite how much I’d appreciate it. Warren told me that he tracked piano with it. Placed between a pair of spaced 87’s on the same source, he said it blew his mind. He preferred the LCT640TS. Zero phase issue.
yeah, I was surprised.
of course, your Forsell preamps are amazing too so...
Fun day!!