FAVOURITE KEMPER PROFILES?

GuitarsForYouth

Reaction score
Hey all...

I'm new to the forum and new to Kemper but loving both so far!

Wondering for those of you with Kempers out there...
- What are your favourite profiles for clean amps
- What are your favourite profiles for dirty amps (heavy gain, mid gain, low gain - you decide!)

To start off I'm loving the DP KINGSLEY DL30 OD from the rig exchange. cleans up so nice when you dial the gain back.

and I'm dying to try out the new Joe Bonamassa Signature Twin profile from Top Jimi :)
It looks sweet and nasty

I really like the Michael Britt profiles. I recently used one of his 3rd Power amp clean profiles for a session. All of his are excellent sounding, and worth buying. Some are included now standard with the Kemper software.

Hey all...

I'm new to the forum and new to Kemper but loving both so far!

Wondering for those of you with Kempers out there...
- What are your favourite profiles for clean amps
- What are your favourite profiles for dirty amps (heavy gain, mid gain, low gain - you decide!)

To start off I'm loving the DP KINGSLEY DL30 OD from the rig exchange. cleans up so nice when you dial the gain back.

and I'm dying to try out the new Joe Bonamassa Signature Twin profile from Top Jimi :)
It looks sweet and nasty

The other profiles that I like are The Amp Factory ones. I honestly don't really bother with the Rig Exchange profiles. I know there are good ones there, but I like to just deal with the ones that I know are quality, especially for session work and recording. I don't want to be wading through hundreds of profiles to get to ones that are usable. So for me, that usually means the MBritt factory profiles, and the commercial MBritt ones, along with The Amp Factory.

Michael Wagener also has his Rok Mak profiles, if you are looking for rock and metal tones. He's a producer known for getting great rock guitar tones, so that's also worth looking into. Again, these are commercial profiles, but given the amount of work and expertise that has gone into them, I think it's well worth supporting their efforts.

https://mbritt.com/
http://mwrokpak.com/
http://www.theampfactory.com/

awesome... that helps, thanks
just found a divided by 13 clean tone from britt too... that one is great.
just getting my frfr sorted so i can enjoy them more easily

I highly recommend my buddy Bert Meulendijk's Profiles. His two big packs cover all territory except for full-on metal. The thing about Bert's stuff is that it's basically mix-ready. No unnecessary lows or highs, just great tone and mojo.

Be sure to mention me (Nicky) and he may "look after you", although I'm not sure if he's tech-savvy-enough to tweak sale prices. Who knows, he may throw something in via email.

Another thing about Bert:
He's not a natural salesman (like MattFig!), so you'll never see him out there spruiking his wares or ceaselessly bumping his threads at the Kemper forum with mind-numbingly-insignificant flash sales and useless clips. He's about the nicest person one could hope to meet.

Last edited:
checking out BM's profiles and they sound great
lots of selection there... dying to try the JACKY N30 and profile pack 2 looks great...
have to save up the nickels for a bit to afford it though
thanks for the tip