Rent to own plugin model from plugin alliance

sdfalk

VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

thought I'd mention that Dirk Ulrich from plugin alliance has posted on his website a new rent to own model.
Pickpack is any ten plugins for a reasonable 29.00 a month, interest free over 29 months.
When they're paid for you own them.
Seems fairly straightforward.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/pick-pack/build.html

P.S

American dollars;

You just need to register.

Last edited:
Hmm... thanks for sharing that, Falkster.

I've been slowly buying the plugs using their monthly vouchers and specials for quite a while now. Good stuff, no doubt.

Hmm... thanks for sharing that, Falkster.

I've been slowly buying the plugs using their monthly vouchers and specials for quite a while now. Good stuff, no doubt.
Wait until tuesday Sir Monkey ..more fun coming from them ..soooooonnnnn

Oh no... I hope it's not the Opticom going on sale 'cause I've already blown my February voucher, Falkster!

Too many times I've waited 'til late in the month, hoping something special would go on sale, and my voucher hasn't been used. :thinking:

I like this business model waaaay better than the usual lease in perpetuity, like Slate and others are doing. At least this way, once you have paid, you own them and can keep using them.

Agreed. One ought to get something concrete for the dosh, IMHO.

The thing that makes me hesitant is it’s 24 months. If it was one year and five plugins, it would be more appealing, to me anyway.

I'm happy with the loyalty-voucher thing and flash sales, T; one can pick up what one needs if one's patient.

I kinda feel like I would end up picking 10 plugins, then they'd be on sale for $40 each the next week...

Yep, that's the trick, see? Don't pick 10 plugins.

I keep a PA-buy-priority text file. Lists RRP and typical-sale prices. That way when flash or heavy-hitter sales come along, when combined with my monthly voucher, I know what to grab.