Re amping

I agree with Glenn. I just watched most of it. I don’t love EytschPi42 dude’s playing from his vids (like his videos though), and I think his point is way overstated. You’re not going to reamp with something drastically different. Yeah, if you tracked a heavy rhythm guitar part with a dual rec and you reamp with a fender deluxe reverb, it would sink the performance. But why would you ever do that? :laughing:

If someone has tracked with an amp sim plugin and they bring you that session, it’s great to be able to reamp with a real amp and improve how it sits in the mix. I’m a fan of re-amping. I’m just about to reamp a bass track through the Tantra to try and clean it up and get it sounding a bit bigger In the mix...

Two-Notes Wall of Sound plugin is also very handy If re-amping with a load box, and it’s free!

I agree with Glenn. I just watched most of it. I don’t love EytschPi42 dude’s playing from his vids (like his videos though), and I think his point is way overstated. You’re not going to reamp with something drastically different. Yeah, if you tracked a heavy rhythm guitar part with a dual rec and you reamp with a fender deluxe reverb, it would sink the performance. But why would you ever do that? :laughing:

If someone has tracked with an amp sim plugin and they bring you that session, it’s great to be able to reamp with a real amp and improve how it sits in the mix. I’m a fan of re-amping. I’m just about to reamp a bass track through the Tantra to try and clean it up and get it sounding a bit bigger In the mix...

Two-Notes Wall of Sound plugin is also very handy If re-amping with a load box, and it’s free!

Actually I found it myself..
It is awesome (says the non guitar player)

If you get a chance to try it ,
Klevgrand Stark.
Pretty impressive